When you’re looking to match your ankles to your tyres, we’ve got you covered! Our socks are manufactured in Europe to the highest standards.
80% ClimaWell, 10% Polypropylene, 5% Polyamide, 5% Elastane
- ClimaWell is a modified polypropylene yarn with active biogenic silver ions (Ag+)
- ClimaWell prevents bacteria, viruses and mildews from reproduction. It keeps natural biological microclimate of the skin and helps to eliminate disagreeable odour. ClimaWell is a totally non-toxic material without any health hazard.
- As every functional material ClimaWell is naturally non-deliquescent with good dampness transportation and quick dry.
- Silver in the ClimaWell core works against static electricity, helps to cure various sores and scratches on the skin.
- Thanks to its production technology ClimaWell is surprisingly abrasion-resistant, thus the products made of it are agreeably durable. The fibre is easily recyclable at the same time.
ClimaWell is a material based on state-of-the-art scientific knowledge. It is a combination of functional polypropylene and biogenic inorganic additive doped with silver ions (Ag+). Nowadays almost every sportsperson knows that using functional materials helps to keep the body temperature stable, to take away sweat and keep the body dry and in comfort. Functional materials are thus suitable for all sports or physically demanding activities. In spite of all their qualities these materials cannot prevent harmful microorganisms and bacteria from formation and they then cause considerable problems as disagreeable odour, mildews and sometimes more serious, even chronic diseases. To eliminate these problems the ClimaWell technology comes with silver ions implanted into the fibre core.